Sunday, August 13, 2017

SSC159 Refreshing Pink Grapefruit

Hello All!  Time for another Sunday Stamps challenge.  Take a little time for yourself, and come stamp with us!

This week's color combo reminds me of pink grapefruit.  I love pink grapefruit, but it doesn't like me so much.  :(  Can you guess what set I would grab for pink grapefruit?

Stampin' Up Lemon Zest
I used Global Design Project Challenge #96 for the sketch.  And this was a bit of "What's on your desk?", as I was determined to use up a scrap piece of background card stock that's been sitting in my bin forever.

Here is this week's color challenge.  The closest Stampin' Up colors are Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade.  Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

 

















Stamps: Lemon Zest, Distressed Dots BG; Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White; Ink: So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Garden Green, Crumb Cake; Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels, Lemon Builder Punch, Sponges, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Heidi,

Goodness, you have layers of deliciousness happening here! I've seen these citrus used on a few other cards but something about the polka dots behind, the gems below, something just grabs me!

Monika Reeck said...

I love this Image
and the colors on your card
Love the sketch and the combination of the element too
great made and see you around
hugs
Monika

LeAnne said...

Love this!

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, this is so fun! I love the polka dots and that delicious looking fruit! It looks real! Fabulous take on the color combo! Hope you are having a great week! XX