Friday, July 28, 2017

Retired Stampin' Up! for Sale

Retired Stampin' Up! for Sale

Well, the good news is that we are moving forward in our move to a farm property nearby.  My daughter is excited and sad at the same time, but there are horses in her future.  Bad news is I need to sell some stuff, not only because there is no room on the shelves anymore for the new things, but the thought of packing up my stamp room has me a little hyper.

I've had a hard time even culling the items that I am willing to part with, and I will be adding more as I continue the process.  Make sure you check back, but the first round can be found on eBay.  Lots of inks and markers.  Below is a snapshot of the stamp sets.

Retired Stampin' Up! for Sale

Make sure you stop by and check it out!



1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dear may I buy from you the one at the top right the flower in vase (5 Vase) I love love this stamp..
if you only send it without the package how much shipping costs to Germany?
hugs
Monika